We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
|8.15am to 3.45pm||–||8.15am to 3.45pm||–||–|
|–||8.15am to 3.45pm||–||8.15am to 3.45pm||–|
The parent contribution is $240 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Your child needs to bring these items each day:
- broad-brimmed, legionnaire or sun-safe hat (without chin straps)
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- 2 healthy snacks (one for morning and one for afternoon) and a packed lunch
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
We offer playgroup on Friday mornings (except for the last Friday of each term), from 9am until 10.30am.
Playgroup is open to all children and their carers. Playgroup is a wonderful opportunity to meet local families and enjoy the kindergarten facilities. It is also an opportunity for your children to develop social skills and become familiar with the kindergarten.
Playgroup fees are $7 per casual sessions (for 1 child, $10 for 2 or more children) or $60 per term ($80 for 2 or more children).
Please bring a healthy snack for your child. All children must have an adult present during playgroup.