We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week or 30 hours per fortnight.
Sessions run Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 3.30pm (11.45am on Fridays). Your child can be part of either Group 1 or Group 2.
|8.45am to 3.30pm||8.45am to 3.30pm||–||–||8.45am to 11.45am
|–||–||8.45am to 3.30pm||8.45am to 3.30pm||8.45am to 11.45am
The parent contribution is $600 per year. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
Our fees cover all special events and excursions.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy snack (eg vegetable sticks, fruit)
- healthy lunch (lunches that don’t need refrigeration or heating are recommended).
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
Clothes and shoes should be suitable for play. We encourage wet weather gear such as gumboots and a raincoat for colder months. Wet weather ‘onesies’ are available to purchase from the preschool for $25.00.
Please check the lost property box for missing items. Unclaimed items are donated to charity at end of term.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
No medication should be left in your child’s bag.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 333KB).