We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
|8.45am to 3.30pm||8.45am to 3.30pm||8.45am to 2.45pm
Term 1 and 2: weeks 1, 3 and 4
Term 3 and 4: weeks 7 and 9
|–||–||8.45am to 2.45pm
Term 1 and 2: weeks 7 and 9
Term 3 and 4: weeks 1, 3 and 4
|8.45am to 3.30pm||8.45am to 3.00pm|
The parent contribution is $400 per year. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- change of clothes
- wet weather clothing during winter (optional)
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy snacks
- packed lunch.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home as they could get lost or damaged.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 18KB).