We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
Children can come for 5 days over 2 weeks. They can be part of either Monday/Tuesday group or Thursday/Friday group.
|9.00am to 3.00pm||9.00am to 3.00pm||9.00am to 3.00pm|
|–||–||9.00am to 3.00pm|
|9.00am to 3.00pm||9.00am to 3.00pm|
The parent contribution is $65 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- hat (broad-brimmed or legionnaires)
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy snack (fruit, vegetable, yoghurt, cheese or crackers)
- packed lunch.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
Clothes must be SunSmart (no singlets or sundresses). Shoes should be suitable for running and climbing (no thongs or crocs).
Preschool t-shirts and windcheaters are available for purchase. Place your orders at the front office.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 38KB).