We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
|8.00am to 3.30pm||–||8.00am to 3.30pm||–||–|
|–||8.00am to 3.30pm||–||8.00am to 3.30pm||–|
Our parent contribution is $155 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
This amount includes all performances and excursions, plus out-of-hours community events. Your child will also get a kindy hat.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy snacks for morning and afternoon
- packed lunch.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
There is shared fruit time once a week.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts - some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous
- unhealthy food or drink - lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks
- toys from home
- medicines in their bags. Please speak with us if your child has a health requirement.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 50KB).