We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
|9.00am to 3.00pm||9.00am to 3.00pm||9.00am to 12.00pm|
The parent contribution is $255 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- bucket, broad-brimmed or legionnaire style hat (kindy hats are available to buy)
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy morning fruit snack and a healthy afternoon snack (in separate containers)
- packed lunch.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
Care is available for families who work or study. You need to book and pay for these sessions at the beginning of terms 1 and 3. Talk to us to find out more.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays (AM and PM care available) during term. Thursdays (AM care only available).
Before kindy care is 8.30am to 9.00am.
After kindy care is 3.00pm to 3.30pm.
Cost is $10 for each 30-minute session.
Our supported playgroup is for children from birth to 5 years old. We welcome new families.
Thursdays during term, 9.00 am to 10.30 am.
This program costs $40 per family each term, or $5 per session.
What to bring
Drink bottle containing water and a healthy morning snack.