We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
|8.45am to 3.15pm||–||8.45am to 3.15pm||–||8.45am to 3.15pm
|–||8.45am to 3.15pm||–||8.45am to 3.15pm||8.45am to 3.15pm
The parent contribution is $690 per year. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy snack
- packed lunch
- comfortable clothing for walking, painting, playing in sand and mud (remember that cold water will remove paint stains more easily than hot water)
- clothing with sleeves and collars (no exposed shoulders)
- covered shoes preferably (no thongs).
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
We love to explore our local environment and go on regular excursions.