We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week, which is currently offered as 30 hours over a fortnight, for 2 set groups. Group A attends Mondays and Tuesdays plus Fridays of odd weeks of term. Group B attends Wednesdays and Thursdays plus Fridays of even weeks of term. Children are enrolled in one of these groups in consultation with director or staff.
|8.30am to 3.00pm||8.30am to 3.00pm||8.30am to 3.00pm||8.30am to 3.00pm||8.30am to12.30pm|
The parent contribution is $300 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Your child needs to bring these items each day:
- back pack
- broad-brimmed, legionnaire or sun-safe hat (without chin straps) when UV index 3 or above. Kindy hats are available for purchase.
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy snack packed separately to lunch
- healthy packed lunch
- sunscreen if own brand preferred
- suitable shoes for walking and climbing
- wear clothing suitable for outdoor play every day
- medication e.g. Ventolin/ Epipen etc if needed can remain at kindergarten with a health care plan signed by your GP.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks, packaged foods with high salt, sugar or fat content)
- toys from home.
In terms 2 and 3 we have nature kindy sessions in Belair National Park. Parents drop off and pick up at a designated area of the park. This is usually Joseph Fisher or Pines 1 area. Parents are welcome to attend as a helper.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 290KB).
Our playgroup is run by Barb or Sally and is available for children aged between 0-5 years old. Play happens both indoors and outside. There is a story and song group time to finish the session. Please take the time to talk to the director and staff about any questions you may have about preschool. A parent or carer must stay and supervise children during playgroup sessions.
Fridays 9.00am to 10.30am during terms 2 and 3 only.
$5 per family
What to bring
Please bring these items:
- hat (children and carers)
- water bottle
- weather appropriate clothing.
Please bring a change mat for any babies or toddlers as we do not have nappy changing facilities.