We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week. Your child can attend for 2 full days as organised with our director.
|8.30am to 4.00pm||8.30am to 4.00pm||8.30am to 4.00pm||8.30am to 4.00pm||–|
In 2020, Fridays will be incorporated into the preschool program. Please contact us for more information.
The parent contribution is $300 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Your child needs to bring these items each day:
- back pack
- broad-brimmed, legionnaire or sun-safe hat (without chin straps) when UV index 3 or above. Kindy hats are available for purchase.
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy snack
- healthy packed lunch
- sunscreen if own brand preferred
- suitable shoes for walking and climbing
- wear clothing suitable for outdoor play every day
- medication e.g. Ventolin/ Epipen etc if needed can remain at kindergarten with a health care plan signed by your GP.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
In terms 2 and 3 we have nature kindy sessions in Belair National Park. We will provide transport from the kindy for these sessions.
In 2020 nature kindy sessions will be on Friday mornings in term 2 and 3. You can drop off and pick up your child at the Joseph Fisher area in Belair National Park. You're welcome to attend as a helper if you like.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 290KB).
Our playgroup is run by Barb and is available for children aged between 0-5 years old. Play happens both indoors and outside. There is a story and song group time to finish the session. Please take the time to talk to the director and staff about any questions you may have about preschool. A parent or carer must stay and supervise children during playgroup sessions.
Fridays 9.30am to 11.00am during terms 2 and 3.
$5 per family
What to bring
Please bring these items:
- hat (children and carers)
- water bottle
- weather appropriate clothing.
Please bring a change mat for any babies or toddlers as we do not have nappy changing facilities.