We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours or 5 sessions per week.
Your child can attend full days (full days are 2 sessions) or half days (half days are 1 session). Please speak with us about the sessions you would like your child to attend.
|9.00am to 3.15pm||9.00am to 3.15pm||9.00am to 3.15pm||9.00am to 3.15pm||–|
|9.00am to 12.00pm||9.00am to 12.00pm||9.00am to 12.00pm||9.00am to 12.00pm||9.00am to 12.00pm|
|12.00pm to 3.15pm||12.00pm to 3.15pm||12.00pm to 3.15pm||12.00pm to 3.15pm||–|
We understand it can be hard sometimes to get to kindy by 9.00am. It's ok if you arrive a bit later.
The parent contribution is $85 per term for 5 sessions a week or $75 per term for 4 sessions a week. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- bag to hold their belongings
- sun-safe hat
- change of clothes each day (including underwear and socks)
- drink bottle containing water
- 1 piece of fruit per session
- packed lunch if your child is attending for a full day.
The clothes your child wears or brings to kindy are important. Please make sure your child wears or brings:
- old clothes so they can get dirty
- clothes that are easy to undo so they can go to the toilet by themselves
- shoes suitable for running and climbing
- wet-weather clothing such as a raincoat, wet-weather pants and gumboots so they can participate in wet-weather play.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings. The lost property box is on the shelf near the entrance. Please check this often.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy drinks (fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
See how we help the environment (PDF 187KB) and what recycling materials you can donate.
Your child will have a portfolio. This is where we record their achievements, including photos and samples of their work. You are welcome to take a look at your child's portfolio at any time.
Lunch care is offered to children who stay for a full day. It links the morning and afternoon sessions.
12 noon to 1.00pm
$20 per term
What to bring
Your child will need a packed lunch.
Speech and language program
Our speech and language program (PDF 192KB) supports speech, language and early literacy skills.
We will speak with you if we think your child would benefit from this program. Please speak with us if you have concerns about your child's speech and language development.