We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
|8.45am to 3.30pm||8.45am to 3.30pm||8.45am to 3.30pm||8.45am to 3.30pm||–|
The parent contribution is $75 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Your child needs to bring these items each day:
- broad-brimmed, legionnaire or sun-safe hat (without chin straps)
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- 1 piece of fruit per session
- packed lunch.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
Children who live far enough away from the centre can use the school bus if there's space available.
Children who catch the bus will have a 'bus book' for messages between staff and families.
Please read our bus policy (PDF 189KB).