We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
Most children at our site attend 2 full days and 1 half-day session each week. You can choose a combination of the sessions below.
|8.45am to 3.00pm||8.45am to 3.00pm||–||8.45am to 3.00pm||–|
|8.45am to 12.15pm||8.45am to 12.15pm||8.45am to 12.15pm||8.45am to 12.15pm||–|
|11.30am to 3.00pm||11.30am to 3.00pm||–||11.30am to 3.00pm||–|
The parent contribution is:
- $205 per term for 2 full days and 1 half-day
- $190 per term for 2 full days
- $150 per term for 1 full day and 2 half-days.
These include lunch care and an excursion levy. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- hat and sunscreen for terms 1 and 4
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy snack
- packed lunch for children coming to full day or afternoon sessions
- sensible shoes suitable for running and climbing.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
Dress your child in clothes that are comfortable and washable. Clothes should also have easy fastenings that they can undo to go to the toilet by themselves.
Clarence Gardens kindy shirts and hats are optional and available for purchase. We sell embroidered polo shirts in either royal blue or purple for $25, in size 4, 6 or 8. We also have bucket hats in different colours for sale for $10.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home
- thongs or crocs.
Playgroup is on Friday mornings and is run by a coordinator and parent volunteers. Parents supervise their own children and are responsible for packing up and leaving the kindergarten neat and clean.
There is a waiting period for this session so please contact us to see if there are places available.
The Friday morning playgroup session is 9.30am to 11.30am (bookings for each term are essential).
The sessions cost $50 per term or $7 per visit.
What to bring
- snack or lunch
- a drink bottle with water
- hat and sunscreen in the warmer months.