We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
|8.30am to 4.00pm||8.30am to 4.00pm||8.30am to 4.00pm||8.30am to 4.00pm||–|
The parent contribution is $65 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- broad-brimmed hat
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy snack
- packed lunch
- warm jacket during winter
- gum boots for water play in winter
- small cushion and blanket for rest time.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks, flavoured milk drinks, cordial and fruit juices)
- toys from home.
We promote nature play and sustainability practices in our preschool program.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 176KB).