We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
|8.30am to 3.00pm||8.30am to 3.00pm||–||–||8.30am to 12.30pm
|–||–||8.30am to 3.00pm||8.30am to 3.00pm||8.30am to 12.30pm
The parent contribution is $165 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- hat (wide brimmed or with a flap at the back)
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- 2 pieces of fresh fruit or vegetables
- a packed lunch they are able to open themselves.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
If your child needs a security toy, please let us know.
Drop-off and pick-up procedure
When you drop off and pick up your child, please initial their name on the sign-in sheet located on the bench near the door. This is important in case of an emergency.
If someone else will be collecting your child, please let us know by writing their name in the diary located next to the sign-in sheet.
Notice pockets are located on the main door. Please check yours every day. We will use your notice pocket to communicate any small accidents or incidents that may have occurred through the day.