Family support program
Kaurna Plains Children’s Centre is a place for Aboriginal families and their children.
Our team works together with families and the community to provide the best possible learning, health and wellbeing outcomes for children. Our team includes a community development coordinator, family support coordinator, speech therapist and occupational therapist.
- groups for parents
- training opportunities
- community events and outings
- volunteering opportunities
- social and wellbeing groups
- connection and referral according to your needs
- visiting services, eg financial counselling.
Small or no cost.
For more information about these services call us on 8209 3840.