We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
|8.40am to 3.20pm||8.40am to 3.20pm||–||–||8:40am to 12.00pm
|–||–||8.40am to 3.20pm||8.40am to 3.20pm||8:40am to 12.00pm
The parent contribution is $120 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Your child needs to bring these items each day:
- broad-brimmed, legionnaire or sun-safe hat (without chin straps)
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- packed lunch
- suitable footwear (no thongs please)
- a piece of fruit or a vegetable per session.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.