We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week. They can attend 2 full days and 1 half day.
Monday and Tuesday, plus Thursday or Friday
|8.45am to 2.55pm||8.45am to 2.55pm||–||8.45am to 11.30pm||8.45am to 11.30pm|
Thursday and Friday, plus Monday or Tuesday
|8.45am to 11.30pm||8.45am to 11.30pm||–||8.45am to 2.55pm||8.45am to 2.55pm|
Our parent contribution is $170 per term See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
Parent contributions include an excursion/visiting performer’s levy.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- roll-on sunscreen (stored at kindy)
- clothing for outdoor activities and messy play
- change of clothes
- suitable footwear for running and climbing
- drink bottle containing water
- fruit or healthy snack
- healthy lunch.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
Children eat lunch at tables so food eaten with forks or spoons - such as rice or noodles - are an option.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
Our playgroup is focused on children between the ages of 2 and 4.
To be eligible to join the playgroup, your eldest child will need to be at least 2 years of age, though younger children can accompany them.
Wednesdays 9.00am to 11.00am.
$3 per child. $5 for 2 or more children over the age of 2.
Fees for family day care providers to be negotiated.
What to bring
- fruit to share
- suitable clothing for play and getting messy.