We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
In 2021 we offer 2 full days per week and 6 Friday (full days) sessions per group
|8.30am to 3.30pm||8.30am to 3.30pm||–||–||6 Fridays (to be advised)|
|–||–||8.30am to 3.30pm||8.30am to 3.30pm||6 Fridays (to be advised)|
The parent contribution is $320 per year. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- packed lunch with a ice pack to keep food cool
- a piece of fruit (not in the lunchbox) to be placed in the fruit box on arrival.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings, preferrably on the outside of lunch boxes and bags for easy identification.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous) we are an Allergy Aware Centre.
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
We provide a relaxed environment where you can meet other parents with young children and have valuable learning time with your child. You are responsible for your own child but our friendly playgroup coordinators are happy to assist and answer any questions.
Fridays during term time 9:30 am - 11:30 am, except last week of each term.
We provide a healthy fruit snack at the end of the session due to COVID guidelines.