We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
Children can be part of either the purple group or yellow group.
|8.00am to 3.30pm||8.00am to 3.30pm||–||–||–|
|–||–||8.00am to 3.30pm||8.00am to 3.30pm||–|
Our parent contribution is $90 per term. Please see our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- bag with name tag
- legionnaire or full brim hat
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- piece of fruit or vegetable for fruit time
- packed healthy lunch
- additional piece of fruit for lunch.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 50KB).
Your child will have a note pocket hanging outside the main entrance. Please check this often.
Your child's birthday is celebrated by singing Happy Birthday and they will receive a special sticker. Due to some children having allergies, please do not bring a birthday cake or treats.
Please put sunscreen on your child before they come to kindergarten. We will support your child to re-apply at lunchtime.