We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week. Sessions at our kindergarten are based on two full days and a half day.
|–||8.45am to 2.45pm||8.45am to 2.45pm||8.45am to 2.45pm||8.45am to 11.45am|
The kindergarten parent contribution is $12 per week or $120 per term.
See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Your child needs to bring these items each day:
- broad-brimmed, legionnaire or sun-safe hat (without chin straps)
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- packed lunch (healthy nude-food)
- wet weather clothes (rain-coat, pants and boots).
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
We provide healthy morning snacks for our kindergarten children. This is included in your kindergarten parent contribution.
Children can use our kindergarten library on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please provide your child with a library bag to carry the books they borrow.
|8.45am||welcome, children arrive|
|9.00am||inside and outside play|
|10.15am||small group snack|
|10.30am||inside and outside play|
|11.20am||pack up time|
|11.30am||small group time|
|11.45am||home time - Fridays only|
|12 noon||lunch time|
|1.00pm||inside and outside play|
|2.15pm||pack up time|
|2.30pm||small group time|
We offer a pre-entry program before children start kindergarten. Your child can learn about kindergarten life while they enjoy fun activities and meet new friends.
One session each week for 4 weeks in term 4.
$20 paid in week 4 of term 4.
Your child can attend our pre-entry program when they are due to start full-time kindergarten the next year.
Early entry program
Your child may be eligible for our early entry program if they:
- have additional needs or disability
- are learning English as an additional language or dialect
- are at significant risk because of family circumstances.
One session each week for 8 weeks during term 4.
$40 paid in week 4 of term 4.
Access is decided on a case-by-case basis and when enrolment space is available. Please contact us if you wish to discuss early entry for your child.