Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
|8.45am to 3.30pm||–||8.45am to 3.30pm||–||8.45am to 11.45am alternate Fridays|
|–||8.45am to 3.30pm||–||8.45am to 3.30pm||8.45am to 11.45am alternate Fridays|
The parent contribution is $150 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy snack of fruit or vegetable, pre-cut if necessary in a separate container to the lunch
- packed lunch
- roll-on sunscreen.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts or eggs (some children have nut and egg allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks, muesli bars)
- thongs or crocs
- toys from home (except for special occasions like birthdays or show and tell).
Our site offers an inclusive program for children who need support with their learning and with accessibility. We embrace a multicultural community and celebrate our diversity.
All children can borrow books each week from the kindergarten library, which is located on the verandah on Wednesday and Thursday. Your child will need a fabric bag that's about 38cm square. If available, bags can be bought from the kindergarten for $3.
Each child will have an organised time to be part of our focus child program, including the chance for 'show and tell'. We'll let you know when it is your child's turn, and you can meet us to discuss learning outcomes.
We will celebrate a child’s special day with birthday songs and a card. If you want your child to bring a treat, please only send a fruit platter. We want to promote the importance of the day, not the party favour!
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 81KB).