We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
Children can come for 5 days over 2 weeks. They can come Tuesday and Thursday and alternating Wednesday mornings.
|–||8.30am to 3.15pm||8.30am to 11.30pm alternate weeks||8.30am to 3.15pm||–|
The parent contribution is $70 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- broad-brimmed hat
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- lunch box with ice brick to keep food cool
- 2 healthy snacks (1 healthy snack on Wednesday)
- packed lunch
- jacket, beanie and rubber boots in term 2 and term 3
- communication book (your child will get this on their first day)
- library bag if your child wishes to borrow from the library
- medication as detailed in your child’s action plan.
Your child can wear a preschool uniform and use a school backpack. These are available from the school’s front office.
Please write your child’s name on everything they bring.
What not to bring
Children should not bring:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous).
A bus service may be available to children. Permission must be given by the school principal to use the bus. A staff member will take children to the bus driver. The bus will not run on catastrophic fire danger days. See our bus policy (PDF 148KB) for more information.
Your child will be placed in a school house team. The school front office will help you with buying a Messant (green) or Ngarkat (red) polo shirt.
Children can bring in a birthday cake to share. Please speak with staff before you send this in.
For our daily routine refer to our curriculum outline (PDF 270KB).
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 62KB).