We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
|8.45am to 3.15pm||8.45am to 3.15pm||–||–||8.45am to 1.00pm
|–||–||8.45am to 3.15pm||8.45am to 3.15pm||8.45am to 1.00pm
The parent contribution is $440 per year. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Your child needs to bring these items each day:
• broad-brimmed, legionnaire or sun-safe hat (without chin straps)
• change of clothes in a plastic bag
• drink bottle containing water
• healthy snack, preferably fruit
• packed lunch with an ice pack to keep food cold
• a cloth library bag.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
• food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
• unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
• toys from home.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 332KB).