We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week. They can be part of either group 1 or group 2.
|9.00am to 3.00pm||9.00am to 3.00pm||–||–||12.15pm to 3.15pm|
|–||–||9.00am to 3.00pm||9.00am to 3.00pm||9.00am to 12.00 noon|
The parent contribution is $150 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- hat (we will provide a hat to your child in term 1)
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- healthy snack (a piece of fruit or a vegetable that is placed in a labelled bag that your child can easily open)
- packed lunch.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
Clothing should be comfortable and allow your child to climb, play, move easily and go to the toilet on their own. If you would like your child to wear a kindy t-shirt they are available from the front desk for $10.
Please put sunscreen on your child before kindy, as required.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
Out of school hours care can be accessed at St Francis Xavier's Regional Catholic School.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 74KB).