Our community development coordinator is available to support and encourage parents and families to actively participate in all aspects of our centre. We partner with other agencies to plan and organise a range of programs and we offer a creche service for many of these.
For more information about activities and opportunities for you to be involved:
- see our Facebook page
- drop in for a visit
- contact John on 049984495 or Jo on 8264 9828.
Our parenting programs help with child development and early literacy. Programs can include singing, music and movement, baby massage, cooking and support groups.
We host many family play events, cycle Saturdays, cooking experiences, cultural events and celebrations.
We offer programs on mindfulness, yoga and counselling. We are always open to suggestion from the local community for future programs.
Parents and community
We help you engage with the community through our centre volunteer program, governing council, connecting to other services and opportunities to meet other families.
Our family practitioner can connect your family with services and help you and your family learn more about parenting and child development.
- group programs for children on social and emotional wellbeing
- groups on parenting, relationships, social and emotional wellbeing and trauma
- a referral point for many issues affecting families
- counselling to help with parenting, feelings and behaviours
- targeted playgroups for parents and carers (eg Aboriginal families, dads, grandparents, new arrivals, refugees, teenage parents, foster carers, family day care educators, first-time mums, children with disabilities).
Contact us for more information.