We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week.
|8.30am to 3.00pm||8.30am to 3.00pm||—||—||8.30am to 12.30pm
|—||—||8.30am to 3.00pm||8.30am to 3.00pm||8.30am to 12.30pm
The parent contribution is $200 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Your child needs to bring these items each day:
- broad-brimmed, legionnaire or sun-safe hat (without chin straps)
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- 2 pieces of fruit, vegetable or salad – 1 for morning tea and 1 for afternoon tea
- packed lunch, please see our nutrition policy for ideas.
We will provide children with a sun-safe hat (without chin straps), which will remain on site.
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings. In line with our sustainability practices, we encourage families to minimise the use of plastic wrap and packaging.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 315KB).