We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week, averaged over each term.
We offer 14 hours each week over 2 full days with the additional hours offered on some Fridays.
Either Mondays and Tuesdays (8.30 - 3.15pm) OR Wednesdays and Thursdays (8.30 -3.15pm).
|8.30am to 3.15pm||8.30am to 3.15pm||8.30am to 3.15pm||8.30am to 3.15pm||some Fridays - 8.30am to 3.15pm - dates confirmed with families prior to January start|
The parent contribution is $190 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Each day children need to bring:
- a bag they can easily manage by themselves.
- hat - no chin straps or ties as they are a choke hazard (or you can buy a hat with our logo on it from https://eduthreads.com.au/).
- a change of clothes and plastic bag for wet clothes
- a plastic drink bottle containing water - no juice, milk or cordial
- a packed lunch - in a lunchbox they can manage (to be placed in the baskets)
- a serve of fruit or vegetables as a healthy snacks (to stay in their bag until we have supervised fruit/snack time).
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts, egg or fish (some children have severe allergies)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks, cordial, juices etc)
- toys or special items from home that can be lost.
We understand that at times your child may need the support of a comfort toy. We have a number of soft toys that your child can use.
When you arrive in the morning, please sign your child in the roll and then help them to:
- hang their bag on a hook
- put their lunch in the basket
- sign their name on their sign-in sheet.
You are welcome to stay and play with your child until group time which starts at approx. 9.00am.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 49KB).
|8.30am||Children arrive and play inside and outside|
|10am||Children are reminded to eat their fruit -supervised|
|12.00pm||Group time then sunblock applied|
|12.45pm||Inside relaxation the moving to inside/outside play|
|2.20pm||Children help to begin to reset play spaces. Shoes on / bags packed.|
Group time /small groups
|3.15pm||End of day / Farewell|