We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week, averaged over each term.
We offer 14 hours each week over 2 full days with the additional hours offered on some Fridays (to be confirmed with the 2020 families).
In 2020 we will move to children attending 2 consecutive days. We are also trialling a slightly earlier start to the day.
Either Mondays and Tuesdays (8.30 - 3.30pm) OR Wednesdays and Thursdays (8.30 -3.30pm).
|8.30am to 3.30pm||8.30am to 3.30pm||8.30am to 3.30pm||8.30am to 3.30pm||some Fridays - to be confirmed with the 2020 families|
The parent contribution is $190 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Each day children need to bring:
- a bag they can easily manage by themselves
- sun cream (we suggest packing a roll-on cream in their lunch box)
- hat (available to buy from us)
- a change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water
- packed lunch (to be placed in the baskets)
- 2 serves of fruit or vegetables as healthy snacks (to stay in their bag).
Please write your child’s name on all their belongings.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food or drink (lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drinks)
- toys or special items from home that can be lost.
We understand that at times your child may need the support of a comfort toy. We have a number of soft toys that your child can use.
When you arrive in the morning, please sign your child in the roll and then help them to:
- hang their bag on a hook
- put their lunch in the basket
- sign their name on their sign-in sheet.
You are welcome to stay and play with your child until group time starts at 9.00am.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 49KB).
|8.30am||Children arrive and play inside|
|9.15am||Inside and outside play|
|10.45am||Children are reminded to eat their fruit|
|12.15pm||Tidy up and group time|
|1.15pm||Inside and outside play. Children may eat their healthy snack at the tables provided|
|3.30pm||Children are farewelled from the mat when their family arrives|
Little Big Book Club
We distribute the Little Big Book Club preschool reading pack. This pack helps your child learn through reading, singing, playing and talking. We are excited to share the reading pack with you and your child as a lot of our curriculum involves key themes from within the pack.
Playgroup is important for developing a sense of belonging and for making the connection between home and kindy. It is led by parent volunteers.
Families from the area come together each week during term time for fun, socialisation and play-based learning.
Friday mornings during term time from 9.00am to 11.00am, except for the last week of each term.
This program costs $3 per session per family.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- a sun hat for each child and adult
- a serve of fruit or vegetables for snack time (no nut products - please also check with the playgroup volunteer coordinator for any other food allergies).