We offer a number of programs and services to support your child’s early years learning.
Your child can attend preschool for up to 15 hours per week. They attend 5 full days per fortnight.
|8.30am to 2.45pm||–||8.30am to 2.45pm||–||8.30am to 1.30pm
|–||8.30am to 2.45pm||–||8.30am to 2.45pm||8.30am to 1.30pm
The parent contribution from Term 1 2021 is $110 per term. See our enrolment and fees page for more information.
What to bring
Children need to bring these items each day:
- bag they can easily open
- wide-brimmed or legionnaire hat (you can buy a kindy hat for $5)
- change of clothes
- drink bottle containing water only
- healthy snack such as fruit, vegetable sticks, cheese, yoghurt or sandwich (stays in your child's bag)
- healthy lunch in a lunch box (help your child to put this in a blue crate on arrival)
- roll-on sunblock (kept in your child's lunch box).
Please put sunblock on your child before they arrive at kindy. We will help them to re-apply at lunchtime.
Write your child’s name on all their belongings. Their lunch box and kindy bag should have their name on the outside.
What not to bring
Children should not bring these things:
- food containing nuts (some children have nut allergies that can be dangerous)
- unhealthy food (roll ups, muesli bars, lollies, chocolate, chips)
- sugary drinks (juice, fizzy drinks)
- toys from home.
On Fridays, your child will participate in Japanese and science activities. See our daily routine (PDF 119KB) for an overview of your child's kindy day.
We appreciate your help with our weekly washing. We will let you know when it is your turn.
Your child's birthday will be celebrated with singing, candles and a sticker. We do not celebrate with cakes or other food treats.
Please read our drop-off and pick-up procedure (PDF 31KB).